Friday, December 30, 2011

Bits of Goodness Winter Nature Table Swap

Here are my latest crafted items: little winter berry gnomes of wood, wool felt, and cotton embroidery thread.





They've been sent off to the hostess to be divvied up and exchanged for other natural material, handcrafted goodies. I've been surprised how much I have enjoyed giving much of my extremely limited crafting time to this group. Partially it gives me a deadline to actually do many of the cute ideas I see floating around the internet but might not ever really get to. This, for example, is not at all my idea, but something I saw somewhere. (If you know where I found this, please drop me a line so I can link to it and cite the design properly; it was before I was on Pinterest, so I just saved the photo from who knows where.)

No comments:

Post a Comment